Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Halle-freakin-lujah! FINALLY!!!



I got my license! I'm so happy, but I feel kinda... retarded because it took me a year, but oh well! Better late than never. On my road test, the instructor said that I would have gotten a perfect score but I missed one head check. I did good on my parallel parking and everything! At the DMV the guy taking my picture was about to either laugh at me, or slap me because I made him take a new picture of my like 7 times. haha. and I didn't even like the one I ended up with! oh well.

7 comments:

Rasheta Family said...

Whoa!!! Miracles do happen! Congrats, how exciting and scary. You look so cute in Ruby. See you tomorrow night.

Anissa

abhau Family said...

AHHHHHH!!! Stay off the sidewalks!! just kidding! I bet you are a rock star behind the wheel. What kind of car do you have? miss you love you! mean it xoxo

The Hendrix Family said...

I did not know that you have a blog Kylee!!!! Congrats on the drivers license. A little late but oh well! I can not believe that you are officially legal now! Look forward to seeing more pics of your fun Senior year.

abhau Family said...

OK KYLEE!!! It is time for a new post. (foot tapping on the floor) come on!

abhau Family said...

Foot still tapping, impatiently looking at imaginary wrist watch, wanting very badly to raise one eyebrow...but can't, impatient cough... Whatever signal it takes to get a new blog post from you. You did just go to HOMECOMING right? Well... what's the hold up sister? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Aaron and Mandy said...

I concur with Meg... I keep checking for updates but to no avail... seriously. enough is enough!!

Kim Whitefield said...

That's alright. I failed my first time & didn't get my license until I was 17-1/2 cuz I couldn't get a ride to the DMV! Are you trying to mimic me? How flattering!